Monday, August 30, 2010

Students & Faculty: Final Grade Appeals

The guidelines for the grievance of final grades are located in the Student Handbook in the section Rights/Policies. The relevant writing begins on the print page 44, which appears as page 56 in the PDF file that is online at the link above.

All grievances must begin with a meeting with the instructor by the deadlines established in the handbook. If the issue is not resolved, the student should appeal to the department chair, following the procedures listed in the Student Handbook.

All appeals of EDUC, ECHD, ELED, and SEED courses should go to Nona Burney, at All other appeals should go to Tom Philion at

No comments:

Post a Comment