Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faculty and Students: Overrides Into Courses Outside of the College of Education

Majors in the College of Education may receive prerequisite errors when they attempt to register in courses in other colleges. To request an override to enroll in a non-education course, please consult the list of contacts in other colleges available on the Registrar's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment