- Student evaluations of all education courses are due by 10:59 p.m. on Friday, December 6. Instructions for completing your evaluation are available on the Roosevelt University website at this address: http://www.roosevelt.edu/News_and_Events/Announcements/Evaluations.aspx
- Key assessments must be turned in on TaskStream by the end of the semester - Friday, Dec. 13. If you do not know what key assessments are required for your course or the deadline for submission, please consult immediately with your instructor. A final grade of "F" may be received by students who do not submit required key assessments on TaskStream.
- If you completed required field experiences this semester, you also need to submit your documentation of the completion of these hours on TaskStream. Please consult with your instructor if you have any questions, and submit the required documentation by the end of the semester - Friday, Dec. 13.
- Applications for Fall 2014 Student Teaching and Summer 2014 Counseling Practicum/Internship should have been submitted already via TaskStream. If you have not yet submitted an application, and need to, please complete this requirement no later than December 13, 2013. If you plan to Student Teach in Spring 2015, you may submit an application at any time up until the deadline of March 1, 2014.
- If you are currently enrolled in an internship or student teaching, please remember to submit all your required key assessments on TaskStream, including an evaluation of your placement site and your program exit survey. A final grade of "F" may be received by students who do not submit required key assessments on TaskStream.
- If you plan to graduate in Spring 2014, please follow the Graduation link in your TaskStream account to complete the required application form by the deadline of January 13, 2014.
Questions about end of the semester requirements should first be directed to your instructor, then to your advisor, and finally to your program director. Information about TaskStream accounts and procedures for uploading requirements are available on the COE website.