- Effective principal leadership and best practices for teaching and learning
- The impact of district and national education policies on their schools
- How principals can effectively advocate for policies that promote best practices
- Michael Beyer, Morrill Elementary School
- Troy LaRaviere, Blaine Elementary School
- Rita Raichoudhuri, Wells Community Academy High School
- Tamara Witzl, Telpochcalli Elementary School
This event is free and open to the public and 2 CPDUs are available for teachers.
DePaul Student Center, Room 314
2250 North Sheffield, Chicago
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Diane Horwitz at email@example.com.