The 2015 INCS Teacher Job Fair will take place on February 28 at UNO Charter School Network (UCSN) Veterans Memorial Campus. Representatives from over 50 of the region’s charter schools will be on hand to recruit over 600 teachers.
INCS seeks talented and committed teachers who want to be free to teach in Illinois’ innovative charter schools. Each charter is guided by its own unique mission, and charter leaders are seeking teachers who share their vision for their school.
Teachers, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet recruiters from over 50 public charter schools representing over 120 campuses
- Post your resume to the INCS Teacher Job Fair Resume Book, which is circulated to all charter schools in Illinois
- Interview on-site with schools looking to hire great teachers like you
Schools, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with hundreds and hundreds of teachers
- Get teacher resumes ahead of time
- Interview candidates on-site
If you have questions, please contact Christina McClain at email@example.com.