An internship that’s anything but ordinary, the Future Leaders of Wiley summer intensive provides students with the opportunity to work on important projects, assignments, as well as participate in a leadership development program. Participants are awarded a certificate upon program completion.
LMS Specialist InternThe LMS Specialist Intern is the perfect position for a student with an interest in Learning Management Systems. The LMS Specialist Intern should be someone with strong technical aptitude, including experience with HTML and CSS. The LMS Specialist will be working with the Academic Services team to:
· Develop technical writing
· Learn our proprietary Learning Management System
· Develop training materials
· Assist with general implementation tasks
Bachelor’s Level Students in Instructional Design or related field of study.
Students who wish to apply for the Future Leaders of Wiley internship program should meet the following requirements:
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 or higher preferred)
· Area of study (major) applicable to position desired
· Ability to show applicable experience, whether through school or personal projects and/or previous employment
· Desire to learn, grow, and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment
Students must also submit a written personal statement that explains the following in detail:
· Why you are the ideal candidate for acceptance into the program
· Your area(s) of professional interests and why
· What you perceive to be the true meaning of leadership
For a complete job description and to apply please click here
Please note, there is also a written component required. It is recommended that the student applicant mention they heard about the position from Roosevelt University's College of Education.